The information available on SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.’s website https://www.squaretakeoff.com and all affiliated sub domains (“Site”) is intended to facilitate the management of bids and creation of takeoffs. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. cannot and does not represent that the information and services available on its Site will work as the person utilizing its product and services (“User”) desires, or that the User will successfully win bids, since the effectiveness of the information and services depends in large part, on the User. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. is not affiliated with any bid providers and does not directly or indirectly endorse market, represent, or guarantee the information and/or services available on any bid or construction websites. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. does not guarantee that the User will be successful in winning bids and does not warrant or represent that the information provided by any project providers, or on SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.’s Site, with respect to contracts. The takeoff and estimating module is fully dependent on the Users ability to create drawings which is defined as but not limited to any plans, blueprints, drawings, pictures, documentation, specifications, and related design information (“Drawings”).SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. waives any and all liability in connection with User’s selection of bid provider contracts and User’s ability to successfully win any bids or creation of any Drawings.
- User agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement with respect to SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.’s Site. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. and User, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended at any time by SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. from time to time without specific notice to User. The latest version of this Agreement will be posted on the Site, and the User should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- The Information, Materials and Services available on this Site are licensed for User’s private use ONLY. All rights, title and interest in and to the software, information, materials and services, including, without limitation, any copyrights and other intellectual property rights shall remain with SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. In using the Site, User may be exposed to certain information which constitutes the intellectual property of SQUARE TAKEOFF INC., its Software Products and Software Source Code (collectively “the Software” Copyright © 2020 SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.) the Software’s concept, structure, algorithms, organization, logic, source code, techniques, models, inventions, and know-how processes which are the intellectual property of and constitute valuable trade secrets of SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. User agrees not to: (a) remove any product identification, trademark, copyright, confidentiality or proprietary information contained on or within the Software; (b) sub license, lease, rent, loan or convey the Software or any component thereof;(c) knowingly permit or encourage any third party to do any of the above; and (d) in any way detrimentally affect SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. or the Software’s marketability, profitability and/or infringe on or allow a third party to infringe on SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.’s proprietary rights to the Software, consulting services and know-how processes of SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. The Information, Materials and Services on this Site, as well as their selection and arrangement, and the content, screenshots, “look and feel”, source code, object code on this Site are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property laws, and any unauthorized use of the Software, Information, Materials or Services at this Site may violate such laws and this Agreement. Except as expressly provided herein, SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. and its affiliates do not grant any express or implied rights to use the Software, Information, Materials and Services. User agrees not to copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sub license, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the Site, the Software, its Information, Materials, or its Services or their selection and arrangement, except as expressly authorized herein. In addition, User agrees not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Site.
- The content, screenshots, “look and feel”, source code, object code, organization, graphics, design, audio, animation, video, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by User of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 6, is strictly prohibited. User does not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. or other third parties. User is not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. or such third party that may own the Marks. Square Takeoff™; Online Takeoff™; are the trademarks or registered trademarks of SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- The software and accompanying documentation in connection therewith that is made available to view and/or download from this Site is the copyrighted and/or patented work of SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. and/or its affiliates. Such terms are available for review and are incorporated herein by this reference. User will not be able to download or install any software that is accompanied by or includes a license agreement unless User agrees to the terms of such license agreement. If User does not agree to such terms, User will not be able to use the software or the Site. Absent a license agreement that accompanies the software, use of the software will be governed by this Agreement. User agrees that User will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover, copy, or utilize for monetary gain, the source and object code of the software available on the Site.
- The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants User only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by User for User’s own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for User’s personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print any Square TAKEOFF INC.content and User content available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. The rights granted to User constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. and its partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to User’s violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- User’s right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to User to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
- THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR USER’S USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. AND USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING THE FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO USER UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE USER PAID FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION.
- SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. may allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which User may purchase certain goods or services. User understands that SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. does not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. is not a party to the transactions entered into between User and Merchants. User agrees that use of such Merchants is AT USER’S SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY SQUARE TAKEOFF INC., EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANT ABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN USER AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.’s SITE.b. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to User while on such sites. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. is not responsible for information provided by User to Merchants. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. and Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- User represents and warrants that if User is purchasing products, licenses, and/or services from SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. or from Merchants that (i) any credit information supplied by User is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by User will be honored by User’s credit card company, and (iii) User will pay the charges incurred by User at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
- This Site may contain links to other websites. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. is not responsible for the content; accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. Inclusion of any linked website on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. Should User decide to leave the Site and access these third-party website, User does so at User’s own risk.
- The Site may from time to time contain information and press releases about SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.
- This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Tamarac, Florida and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by User with respect to the Site (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 8 and Section 10. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Tamarac, Florida. User expressly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC’s failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
Collection of your Personal Information
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and address. If you purchase SQUARE TAKEOFF INC’s products and services, we collect your billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete any purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware, mobile devices, and software may be automatically collected by SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. This information can include, but is not limited to, the following: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Site so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. website.
Use of your Personal Information
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. and its affiliates. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. may also contact you to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you emails, postal mail, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SQUARE TAKEOFF INC., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of you information.
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within the Site, in order to determine what SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. services are most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular area.
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SQUARE TAKEOFF INC., or the public.
The SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of cookies is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. pages, or register with the SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. Site or services, a cookie helps SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. services or website(s) you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
When personal information (such as your credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Authorize.net is an independent, third-party company engaged in the development of digital trust. Authorize.net provides authentication of internet services, digital identity and intellectual property. By clicking on the logo, the website will serve up a webpage that confirms that SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.is “Authenticated.”
Children Under Eighteen
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out and Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. by contacting us at the following:
- Email: Support@Squaretakeoff.com
Cancellation of User Account
In the event you choose to cancel your User account, under the terms and conditions of the Site, SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. will not retain any of your personal information in its records; all user information such as credit card numbers, etc. is discarded. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. shall have no obligation to store or maintain Users access to drawings or other data stored within or generated by the software after termination of the User account.
Changes to this Statement
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. is protecting your information.
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact SQUARE TAKEOFF INC. at:
SQUARE TAKEOFF INC.
7154 North University Drive #238
Tamarac, Florida 33321 United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 1-855-653-0782
Effective as of January 1, 2016