We Are Hiring
Come Join Our Team Here At Square Takeoff
Construction Software Sales Representative
Send Your Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org
At Square Takeoff, Inc. (SQT) a Construction Software Sales Representative is responsible for initiating, supporting and executing sales on behalf of Square Takeoff, Inc. He or she works with the sales team to achieve overall sales goals for the company. Works in a team-oriented manner with their colleagues and senior management for the mutual success of the company and themselves as a Software Sales Representative.
Superior Performance Objectives
- Generate sales leads through prospecting and networking
- Deliver consistent sales pipeline for the Flagship Platform Square Takeoff.
- Exceeding the monthly sales goals (metrics). Ability to close sales.
- Penetrates new target accounts
- Responsive to customer requests whether it be training, technical support or corrective action.
- Great teamwork and mutual respect with the rest of the SQT teams.
- Participate in Competitive Product and Industry Related Studies
- Strong computer skills with: MS Office, CRM Systems, Online Meeting Software.
- Experience in team and national account selling strongly preferred.
- Previous consultative selling or consulting experience preferred.
- Experience with construction estimating preferred.
- Responsible for own lead generation process as well as sales to internally generated leads.
- Responsible as a contractor to provide required equipment and internet to complete daily tasks at owns cost.
- Out in the field calling on potential two (2) to three (3) times per week.
- Facilitate positive working relationships with suppliers, customers and business partners. Provide other SQT functional departments with constructive feedback on how to better service customers.
- CRM reports turned in weekly.
- The Software Sales Representative is expected to be fully capable of producing proposals, presentations administering product demonstrations on their own. However, if the Software Sales Representative requires any assistance whatsoever it is their responsibility to properly plan ahead to schedule the necessary resources. The end goal is for the company to be successful which often requires team efforts.
- Current with all pricing models
- Participates in Industry Trade Shows.
- Demonstrates superior customer service (as measured by our customers: repeat business and reputation).
- A minimum of 20% overnight travel should be expected.
- Other duties as assigned.
Founded in 2015, Square Takeoff, Inc. is a construction software company specializing in the automation of the construction takeoff, estimating and bid management process in the cloud for the commercial and residential construction industry.
The flagship product Square Takeoff™ is a Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) product designed to save users time and money over traditional by hand methods of construction project material calculation. This system provides a method of digital takeoffs that eliminates costly errors traditionally found in current processes. Helping to ensure every contractor submits a more accurate bid without the expense of paper.
Flexible Work SchedulesCompany Meetings & Events
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE USA LONG TERM WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.